WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are always looking for talented workers to join our team! At least 2 years of culinary experience as prep cook, cook or similar are required. Prior food experience is a plus. You must be able to work flexible and irregular shifts. Positions will most likely include evening and weekend work. All positions are part time. You must thrive in a team environment and be a proactive problem-solver.
- Customer service
- Inventory purchase & management
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Well groomed and professional demeanor
* Fast learner
* Calm under pressure
* Food safety handler certificate (e.g. from ServSafe®)
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time and work with limited space
* Flexibility to work during the week or on weekends
* Punctuality & Dependability